Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Whoops

I totally neglected you tonight.  There's a very good chance that I get to go to work tomorrow.  Take BOTH my kids to daycare for the first time since Friday.

The weird bug we all have is turning into a pretty nasty cough for me...I'm not looking forward to sleepless nights if the same happens for my girls.  I can't say how happy I am that my house was almost pleasant tonight...no sick crying baby and a mostly happy/healthy 4 year old that ate her dinner (as I force fed her) and fought to stay awake too late, just like normal.  Oh, and I think you can guess, I stayed home again today with the older daughter.

I'd like the best chances of a decent night's sleep now...so even though it's only 9:20, I'm going to bed.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment