Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lifetime Fitness (isn't worth it)

I'm glad I neglected writing yesterday.  Today's post would have been extra depressing if I made the effort yesterday to write about my excitement of getting a new gym membership.  I just finished my email cancelling my new gym membership.

So that's how my weekend went.  I had a big sale in the jewelry shop and thought it might be nice to start going back to the gym and using my jewelry sales to pay for it.  But that's not going to happen.  I ended up trying to get into yoga but there wasn't enough room.  So I got up and left again (after having some girl's knees in my face since apparently no one wants to scooch over to help a girl out).  Cried in the hallway, ha...then sat fuming for a little while before doing a measly 15 minutes on the stairmaster machine thing.  So I'm really really ready to have my husband home again so I could vent to another adult about how pissed off I am.  I just keep wanting to cry as I sit here and feel sorry for myself.  I cleaned my house yesterday, vacuumed, and now it's a cluttered mess again thanks to my 4 year old (typical, yea, but I'm in no mood to deal with cleaning up after her or relentlessly begging her to clean up after herself).  The weekend is almost over already and I feel more stressed and overwhelmed than I did on Friday.  I would totally take a day off of work and take my kids to daycare but I don't have any vacation time left because we were all sick a couple of weeks ago.  There's just a long list of things running through my head that I want to cry over.  And I'm in no mood for tough love or reminding myself that I control how I feel right now, and blah blah blah.  I just want to be sad.  

I wonder if I have the ingredients to make no bake peanut butter cookies.  Probably not.

Whatever to everything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment