Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Two Days

My husband will be home Friday afternoon!  The 4 weeks is almost up, finally!  And our 4 year old wants to make cookies for him so I have to remember to help her with that tomorrow night after school.  I'll be leaving work early on Friday to get him, then we're going to look at possibly switching our cell phone service to Verizon (since it's a rare opportunity where we're both available and our kids are at daycare), then going to pick up the girls.  I have a work event on Sunday, so the weekend will be short, but it's extremely early on Sunday and I hope to be home by lunch time, so I don't feel like the weekend is a total loss.

I haven't made a decision yet about the writing but I'm leaning towards starting a new project so I can work on character building, etc.  And I've been slacking on the running/exercise.  I should have worked out last night, but didn't, and then don't plan to tonight, so I need to run on the treadmill tomorrow night...maybe after the cookie making?  Why aren't there more hours in a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment