Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Almost November

I drank some coffee tonight...I want to see how late I can stay up working on an outline for the book.  Steve goes to bed around 10, so I will stay out on the couch with my tablet/keyboard and plot out a plan for the project I want to do for NaNoWriMo.  I'm excited but also nervous.  I have to write over 1600 words per day to accomplish the month.  Really, it's okay.  I get to write every day..I'm doing this for myself as an investment toward my future writing self.  It's something I have to do.

I should probably get some melatonin so I don't end up with another bat of insomnia like I did the other night.  It's not something I normally have an issue with but since it's all a mind thing, I'm afraid that now that it happened (a full night of no sleep) it's definitely at a higher risk of happening again.  Especially considering I'm changing things up.

Ughh, even with the coffee, I feel like I'm ready for bed.  Too bad.  I'm gonna suck it up and stay up until at least 11.  And by then, I'll probably be wired and won't have any trouble staying up until midnight.  Then hopefully I won't have a problem falling asleep, ha.  I need to go for a run tomorrow night.  I should have done some form of exercise yesterday but I had to get up early for my daughter this morning (she had that ct scan...I'm still not too worried...she hasn't been doing it as much since Steve got home).  I also had that second opinion dentist appointment yesterday which was excellent.  I had a deep cleaning, which was a pretty spot on example of my own personal hell, but I survived and they only suggested I get 4 fillings...which was awesome considering the other dentist suggested two crowns and 9 fillings.  I'll save thousands of dollars going to this dentist.  Hopefully my teeth don't fall apart, or out, but I'm much happier with this dentist.  And I hate the dentist.

Wooohoo, Steve is going to bed now...I'll get an early start on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment