Friday, October 3, 2014

It's Fall

I really love this time of year, mostly because of the weather, but also because of all the new seasons  of television.  That's kind of depressing, but I love stories and characters and fiction and drama (and books and writing and plot and conflict and on and on).  So I love lots of shows.  I've watched many full series of shows.  Whatever.  So tonight I caught up on Bones and Grey's Anatomy...cried through both, annoying.  And I have no one to talk to about either show.  So here I am, writing about my guilty pleasures and leaving evidence of them available to anyone.

They were good shows.  Both are bringing on new characters to replace old ones and both are spending unusual amounts of time focusing on said new characters, but I'm not unhappy with either situation.  Both characters that are gone from the shows were among my favorites, but the ones being introduced are fresh and fun and interesting, so I'm tolerating the changes with unexpected enthusiasm.  Anyway, I'm glad to have an outlet to share these opinions on a lonely Friday evening.

Might run to the post office tomorrow.  I still can't get past my hypochondriac paranoia that the hand me down to hand me down to me stroller with some gross looking (black in color) mold dried on the seats was a possible culprit of the illness that swept through my house this week.  But that's honestly crazy.  The thing has been washed and sanitized over 2 times and nothing is growing or spreading or looking anything other than harmless dirt, so it's paranoia, I'm 99.999999% sure.  So I need to just suck it up and put my daughters in the stroller for the 45 minute round trip run to the post office tomorrow morning and enjoy the beautiful cooler Arizona weather.  I'm not a crazy person.  I don't think.

It's time for bed.  10:30.  On Friday night.  But this is how I "sleep in"...because if I go to be now, waking up at 6:30 (if I'm lucky) will feel like I've overslept.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment