Monday, October 6, 2014

Crap.

I'm pretty sure I suck at writing.  I tracked my time today and was able to clearly see that I'd have at least two hours free in the evening and that there would be no good excuse not to write.  So I did.  I just spent about 30 minutes writing.  15 of it was rereading and attempting to sharpen up some of the manuscript I wrote last year...which made me a little miserable, and the other 15 (maybe 5...whatever) were spent moving on to some other, any other, project.  And I gave up on that just as quick, if not quicker.  And it drained every last bit of energy I had.  I could go to sleep right now.  I think I might.

Screw it.  I will.  I'm going to bed.

Oh funny, just got a message on my jewelry shop.  I'll respond, then I'm going to bed.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment