Sunday, September 28, 2014

Woohoo, feeling almost perfectly good again!

The tall glass of Sangria I had last night seemed to have done the trick (no, seriously).  I felt so much better this morning.  I was still awoken at 5 AM by my younger daughter but I was able to get another half hour of sleep after I nursed her.  Then my older daughter woke me up.  When are kids supposed to start sleeping in?  Can that start soon, please?

After getting her some milk and fruit snacks and turning on a cartoon, I laid back down for a pathetic attempt to get a little more sleep.  I ended up on Facebook on my phone, then spent some time texting with my husband and motivating myself to get my girls in the jogging stroller for a run.  Well, my first plan was to get them in the stroller to walk to the grocery store for donuts, but the 'don't be such an unhealthy piece of crap' side of my brain won over and I got on jogging capris and sneakers, nursed my younger one again, then got them outside and went for 3.2 miles.  I was VERY slow, (12 minute miles...whatever).  I'll blame the fact that pushing both girls in the stroller is tougher than it was when it was just one.  This was my first ever run with both kids...the weight in the stroller really does make it harder to push.

I'm going to cut this short so I can go make applesauce with my 4 year old.  We just saw them make it on Sid the Science Kid.  Looks like easy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment