Saturday, September 27, 2014

Still not over this bug..

I have the oddest symptoms...some are pretty scary (my chest hurts when I take a deep breath), others are normal (sore throat), and the strangest of all, everything feels extremely smooth and soft to the touch.  Anywhere my skin is touching something, it feels softer than normal.  Such a bizarre feeling.  And my older daughter woke me up at 5:45 this morning so I'm ready for sleep.

I still accomplished a lot with jewelry today and fixed the hand-me-down jogging stroller's last flat tire...took my girls for a long and pleasant walk before the storms moved through.  Took them to Target, where my older one made a scene and cried that I don't make any time for her because I was getting her sister shoes and pajamas but nothing for her.  Then we even went to the base exchange before dinner and got the 8 month old a jumper toy thing..she already loves it.


See?

Now I need to feed Ike, then I'm calling it a day.  A productive day, so I don't even feel bad about it.  Hopefully I'll be feeling back to normal tomorrow.  I want to go for a run and if I don't go soon I might make a habit of not exercising, which is tough to break sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment