Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Running

I took a day off today from exercising, and because I've been running more lately, I don't feel bad about indulging in some wine and snacks.  Unfortunately, I ate my way through any good snacks in the house and I only had about a glass and a half of wine left in the bottle my husband bought this weekend.  I'd like some more wine and snacks, please.  I'll have to wait until Friday night...the night I really indulge, haha.

Most things annoyed me today.  Not a reason good enough to blame as the culprit, so I hope this mood swing swings back the other way soon.  I hate moods like this.

I don't see me writing at all in my book tonight.  Annoying.  Everything is pissing me off to.

Google just told me that I've logged out of another location and is asking whether I'd like to log in again.  I guess?

Okay, I'll stop rambling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment