Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 20ish

I'm still doing this, I swear.  I had a jewelry crisis the other night so I didn't reach my word count goal that day, then last night I fell asleep writing so I came up short.  And tonight I only got to 1500 words, so I just can't get back on track here.  But I'm determined to do better this weekend.  I don't have as much jewelry to work on and I have my new trusty Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to help my productivity (I just got it set up tonight...hence the reason why I didn't write as much and I'm going to bed at 12:30...I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow!).

Look what my husband got me:

Such an awesome gift...super excited about it.

Only about 17,000 words to go before I finish my first ever NaNoWriMo!!

And I have a 4 day weekend to work on it (we live too far from family to have any plans other than a nice dinner just the 4 of us..ie, lots of writing time, so I'm not concerned that I won't be able to finish this).

Okay...bed time.  
 Yesterday^^^



Today^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment