Saturday, November 22, 2014

!!!!!!

I just got to Barnes N Noble for my weekly writing session and the most amazing thing happened!  There's a girl sitting by herself with a macbook and I'm nosy and saw the screen and recognized it immediately to be Scrivener!  So exciting!  And I'm sure she's doing NaNoWriMo because she's on Chapter 17, and so am I (because if you do the typical average of 2,000 per chapter, that's where you'd be (about) on this Day.

I'm a wimp so I haven't said anything, plus I keep wondering if I'd want some random stranger coming up and interrupting my progress if the situations were reversed.  So I just sat behind her with my iced coffee and rice krisy bar.  I'm not reading over her shoulder, I promise, but that's only because I can't do it without looking super blatant.

Anyway, I came here for a reason, so I need to stop stalling.

She's being way more productive than me.  Whole grande coffee done already.

No comments:

Post a Comment