Tuesday, November 1, 2016

NaNoWriMo End of Day 1

I'm here, feeling extremely optimistic about this new project and my first day's accomplishments.  I always feel the most hesitant just before I'm starting something new.  I have this idea in my head of how I want it to go, and I'm usually always afraid the whole thing will crash and burn before the end of Chapter 1. But tonight's beginning went better than I could have hoped and I feel like I'm off to a great start.  This story is off to a great start.  This is my synopsis:


And my Day 1 Totals:


It's already after 11 and I sat down to start this at around 8:15.  Almost three hours for 2,000 words.  Ouch.  But I really don't need to average that many EVERY day, as long as I write every day for the next 29 days.  

It's happening.  I feel really, really good about this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment